Saturday, November 20, 2010

For some, this may be PUNishment.

So I thought I'd update you on some recent puns I've encountered:

1. This morning I went for a run with buddy through town. Inevitably it didn't take long, but it surely had plenty of entertainment along the way other than nearly tripping over buddy. For instance, as I'm running along I happen to come across a uniquely landscaped home. You see, they literally had a flower bed. No seriously. A flower BED. As in a bed frame, with flowers in the mattress part. I'll take a picture one of these days... clever people out here, though.

2. I chuckled (and kept) this cup sleeve from my coffee while on the way to McCall, Idaho.
Get it? Like, coffee grounds for change.... proactive and punny? That's my kind of company!

3. So, be lucky you don't live with me and have to decipher this grocery list:
Let me translate (starting at line 3)
Olive oil & Popeye = olive oil and spinach
Canola you please quiet down? = canola oil
Yo soy mucho tonto! = Soy milk

4. Like they always say, friends are the best treetment*! (*treatment) 




Enjoy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment